PDA

View Full Version : Using Aspire Image Preview to create a brochure

jim shula
01-20-2011, 08:32 PM
I have several parts all designed in Aspire that make up a kit. The parts are on several different Aspire files that are ready for cutting. Now I'd like to make a graphic brochure of all these parts so they all show on an 8.5x11 sheet of paper.

I resized all the parts and made a layout in Aspire, then ran a vcarve toolpath for the labels and a profile toolpath for the shapes of the parts. The problem is the shapes are very bitmapped wherever there is a curve in the parts, giving a very blurry image. Is there any way to sharpen these images up so they look presentable?

Thanks

adrianm
01-21-2011, 05:37 AM
Have you set the Preview Simulation Quality to Best on the Toolpath menu?

cabnet636
01-21-2011, 07:38 AM
if you are saving the image in order to reproduce in another format, try using the snip feature in vista/7 and save as a jpeg, if this is helpful

michael_schwartz
01-21-2011, 11:22 AM
Try messing with the camera angle/zoom sometimes you can get a view that looks much better.

You can also hit the print screen key on your keyboard, and then paste into a program like MS Paint, crop and save as a jpeg.

jim shula
01-22-2011, 07:57 AM
I found on the drop down menu where I could set the preview image quality from good-better-best.