PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question.

kurt_rose
04-04-2011, 08:54 PM
Can someone tell me how I can jump to a selected line command in a file? I had a hip-cup in the middle of a file and don't want to start from the beginning seeing it's a hour and a half cut and I was almost done. Thanks in advance.

Gary Campbell
04-04-2011, 09:18 PM
Kurt...
Many posts on this. Do a search for the [F] [G] command. There is also info in the includedd pdf's. Or help section

kurt_rose
04-04-2011, 09:26 PM
Sorry Gary but it's been a long day and I'm on a dead line as well as being a little frustrated. Thanks for all your help!!!!

myxpykalix
04-04-2011, 10:06 PM
Like gary says

File/GoTo then another dialog box pops up where you input the line you want to start at.
However you need to have your spindle/router in the same basic location where it stopped otherwise it will go across your material and ruin it so beware...good luck!

srwtlc
04-04-2011, 11:57 PM
If you know what line the file stopped on, you can edit everything before that out of the file and start with that line. Be sure to have your preliminary settings still intact and jog to the location (above the material) of the first (now first) line. Takes the risk of a botched FG out of play.

kurt_rose
04-05-2011, 07:10 AM
Thanks Guys.