PDA

View Full Version : Assistance...

harryball
04-20-2011, 10:25 AM
Would anyone be willing to come to my shop (assuming the link is portable) go over my design quickly and help me cut a small closet (4 sheets)?

I have the design completed, I can run it to nesting, it looks right and while I think I could handle the job... I hate to buy a link without trying it out first. I'm not a cabinet shop but I can easily justify the cost since we have moved into a new house that needs a lot of closet shelving and some cabinets. I just don't want to get it and find out much more "design" work is needed, the cutting process is a bear and assembly requires a seeing eye dog. If the complexity is on the level you need to run a cabinet shop to make it worth while, I'm not so sure I'd enjoy it.

I can offer one or maybe some combination of the following:
Modest cash payment
Free Bat House
Fishing (cat fish) - see image
Fish Fry
Swimming
Gas Money
Bring the family for the day

Location is near Jackson GA about 3 miles from the Jackson Lake Dam, about 5 miles from a Marina.

PM me if you are interested. Time frame is fairly open, as much as 30+ days.

/RB

dan_nelson
04-20-2011, 01:14 PM
cabinets parts pro will do the job. It paid for itself on the first job.$250.00 I think try the demo also Im at about 450 sheets and counting. mind you I dont do cabinets fulltime so I dont do any 3d renderings for clients just cad drawings from a free download . Im sure that other botters would do the file for free. I would but I have a different post processer Mach 3 and dont want to change it around

Gary Campbell
04-20-2011, 10:42 PM
Rob...
I left a message on your phone, but will also post here. I may be making a delivery to FL in the next 10 days to 2 weeks. I can either cut & flat pack your project, or stop in with my Link and cut it with you.