PDA

View Full Version : Veteran plauque

hunterland
05-27-2011, 04:28 PM
I just finished this in time for Memorial Day! Pretty happy with the out come but as always would do somethings different if I was to do it again. Thanks to ( Jimmy for the inspiration and the help along the way) The easel was made by a local vet wood worker ( Jim W ) And Thanks to all the Veterans that have given so much! I plan on showing it at the VFW and American Legion Posts through out my county. An American Legion commander suggested that it be sent to the Sauk County Court House after that? Thanks for looking and have a safe Memorial Day~ Don
( Hunterland Wood Works)

srwtlc
05-27-2011, 04:58 PM
Well done Don! (from Clark County) ;)

hunterland
05-27-2011, 06:58 PM
Scott Thanks for the reply, I didnt realize you were that close. Some day i will have to ring you up and see if your up for a visit. Or if your in the Baraboo area give me a ring and stop in. Don

dlcw
05-27-2011, 07:22 PM
Don - That is gorgeous!!! Thank you so much for honoring those who gave part of their lives to defend this great nation. It is an honor to be amongst that elite group.

jimmya
05-30-2011, 12:52 PM
Nice looking Plaque!!! Great job!!!
The Vets will enjoy it.
Jimmy

myxpykalix
05-30-2011, 06:34 PM
Looks great, I like the paint job. There is a signpainter here (Melissa?) who does great work also but that is just too meticulous(?) for me. I wish I could paint like that but my hands shake too much plus I suffer from lack of patience. Good Job!