PDA

View Full Version : The words getting out!

kurt_rose
07-13-2011, 11:19 AM
I'm starting to actually make some money! With getting over the learning curve with all the help from you wonderful people I'm starting to build a client base with the local B&B's and builders in the area. This is my latest job. A curved molding for the 2011 Cape May feature house. Thanks to Brady's laser scanning service and just a tad of direction from him things seem to be headed in the right direction. Man! It feels so good!:D I'm just so ecstatic I felt I had to share. Thanks to you all!

GlenP
07-13-2011, 11:53 AM
Hey Kurt. Well big kudos to you. Keep up the great work. Glad to hear things are working in the right direction for you. Wth all the news of hard times and folks losing their jobs and more your post is a breathe of fresh air. Again congrats and good luck.

CNYDWW
07-13-2011, 12:13 PM
Nice job and great to hear it's working out. I have the luxury of subcontracting for a mill work company where i started my woodworking career. Another tip depending on where you live. Look for rustic furniture furniture makers and the like. One of my best customers makes hardwood slab, live edge furniture. I carve on his slabs as well as signs for him. He also runs into other work that he just can't do and passes it along. Any referrals and he gets paid a small percentage.