PDA

View Full Version : ecabs link video training?

jTr
04-22-2012, 01:15 PM
Ran across a comment in this part of the forum that sounded like Gary Campbell may have produced a video training for shopbot/ecabs link - searched a bit, and cannot find - am I mistaken?

jeff

zeykr
04-22-2012, 02:01 PM
Yes, Gary made a very helpful video for getting started with the link. I'd PM him and see if it's still available.

garyc
04-22-2012, 08:20 PM
Jeff...
I have sold a good number of the Link Training Videos, but I have not taken the steps to have ShopBot approve them and we have not made an arrangement for the videos to be sold thru them (ShopBot). In the mean time, any user requiring help with the Link can call ShopBot and the call can be put thru to me. I will walk you thru the settings for your machine.

jTr
04-23-2012, 11:33 AM
Thanks Gary!
Training on ecabs now - am pleasantly surprised at the program's capablities, and passing from maybe to definitely buying link as I see how much this program offers - not just a smooth CAD/CAM processor, but a complete project manager.

jeff

garyc
04-24-2012, 12:52 AM
Jeff...
Spend a few weeks/months with eCabs and get your designs where you really want them. The frustration is in not knowing if its the design or the machine settings.

jTr
04-24-2012, 01:05 PM
Gary -
Sounds like you're referring to joinery style? I realize it is a personal preference, but I imagine you've developed a favorite - I like the blind dado concept, as it appears to be a good way to deal with the plywood inconsistencies(?) .
I will be primarily using VC ply and trying to avoid melamine.

jeff

Gary Campbell
10-01-2012, 11:43 PM
For those that have asked, I have an updated version of the training and setup video for the ShopBot Link that includes the new features in version 19.

Video will walk you thru the setup, step by step and save these settings to your control computer. Video is made in sections that match the SB Link screens to make individual setting easier. A good amount of bonus content is included.

Price is $150 or $20 for existing users that want the upgrade.

email to caseworxmfg(at)gmail(dot)com for details. Please put "Video" in the subject line to get thru the spam filter

garyc
11-25-2012, 01:59 PM
Sorry for the delay guys, I have finally gotten caught up. Those interested please email to caseworxmfg(at)gmail(dot)com for details.

Please put "Video" in the subject line to get thru the spam filter