PDA

View Full Version : Newport News VA - I'm visiting.

harryball
09-08-2014, 10:45 PM
Hey, I'm in Newport News VA on some bat business for a few days. If anyone is around and interested in meeting, I'm always game to say hello to fellow botters when possible.

Send me a PM and let me know where your shop is, what time you're available etc... and if we can we'll stop by. FYI, Benny the new Bat dog is with us too.

/RB

gene
09-09-2014, 06:33 PM
Hey Robert,
I was reading another wood forum and someone posted a sign that said " always be yourself unless you can be Batman , Then always be Batman" I thought it fit you.:o

myxpykalix
09-10-2014, 04:04 AM
Somehow i can't quite see Harry saying this.......
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9G18qHPhcM :eek:

shilala
09-10-2014, 09:23 AM
I bet Harry would be a better Batman than Michael Keaton. :)

harryball
09-10-2014, 02:26 PM
You guys are a blast sometimes!

Been trompsing around in the woods and fields all day. You guys got a lot of marsh up here. My truck is muddy now!

Yep, if you can choose to be batman, be batman!

I'll watch the video later. On my iPhone, err BatPhone right now.

I kind of liked Keaton more than I'd thought I would as batman but yeah, I think I could make a good batman myself, oh yeah, I'm Batman! where's my batmobile!

shilala
09-10-2014, 03:14 PM
I think Val Kilmer was an awesome Batman. He's all fat and old now, but I'd still watch him.
Not as good a Batman as Harry. Maybe Val can be Robin?

harryball
09-11-2014, 04:56 PM
We didanges to catch up with a couple of botters but were unable to visit everyone. I apologize if we missed you, maybe we can catch you next time.

This is a great area and we have enjoyed our stay here.