PDA

View Full Version : Mount Sterling Court Days

genek
10-16-2014, 11:05 AM
We will be setting up from the Mount Sterling Court Days Festival. This show is a four day show, They expect 130,000.. You can go to http://www.mtsterlingtourism.com/court-day.html to view details of the show.
I will be posting how the show goes each day. Hopefully this is helping others to understand about doing shows. I will try to post Pictures.. The last show we took pictures however, something went wrong and we can not get the Pictures off of the Phone.

genek
10-16-2014, 07:10 PM
We are set up. This year I am doing a 10x20 booth. Was raining when we finished will take Pictures tomorrow.. They are trying to bring this show back to local artist and crafts. We are set up off of Locust street just down from the vi duck. Two people that I am mentoring will be set up. One next to me and the other Just down from our tent. This is both 2nd show. Their next shows they will be on their own. No help setting up no suggestions on how to display or what to bring.

scottp55
10-17-2014, 01:02 AM
Hope weather cooperates and you have a good show Eugene!

genek
10-20-2014, 06:58 PM
Weather was ok, not perfect but good enough. Boy was it packed. Elbow to elbow. We had a great show. I did not have time to take pictures. Stayed to busy. . Picked up several new customers, Had one order over $1500.00
This was a mixed show. Juried and non Juried... It stayed so busy I did not have time to take any pictures. so here is a news paper clipping. This show lasted four days.. It ended today at 3 P.M. Just got home. I am wore out from this show. Will have to hustle it to get product caught back up for our last two shows of the year.

genek
10-22-2014, 08:31 AM
Made the deposit Yesterday. Total deposit without the square being added in is $3879 cash and checks. Square (credit cards) will put it over $4000.n deposited this show. This was a good show.

scottp55
10-22-2014, 09:38 AM
Congrats Eugene :)