PDA

View Full Version : How to tell if you are making your customers happy and that your product is good.

genek
01-23-2015, 09:18 AM
How to tell if you are making your customers happy and that your product is good.

We had raised our price from $7.50 to $10.00 on our compact mirror. We did this because we found an American company that would make the mirrors for us, but the price was a little higher. This customer always orders 150 Mirrors per month. We wanted her to keep ordering so we offered her a $2.00 discount off the new price due to the volume she did order it would not effect our bottom line. This is the response that we got back.

We really appreciate your offering a discount, but $2 seems like a lot—we feel we would be fine with a $1 discount—wouldn’t that work better for you? And if that price becomes a problem just let us know. We want your business to remain strong.

We will send an order today. Knew you were at American Made, so hated to send one while you were away. Glad it was a good show for you.

We appreciate your products and service!

Studio-N
01-23-2015, 11:59 AM
that is just awsome.
Kinda like when a retail customer tips you - only better
Cheers!

harryball
01-23-2015, 01:08 PM
That's a good and rare customer.

/RB

waterwheelman
01-26-2015, 09:11 PM
I have had customers give me an additional bonus when they see the final project and it exceeds their expectations. I makes you feel like you did an exceptional job.

genek
01-26-2015, 11:46 PM
I have had customers give me an additional bonus when they see the final project and it exceeds their expectations. I makes you feel like you did an exceptional job.
Yes it does, It also gives one the sense of pride because you know that your customer likes your work and that show that you are doing quality work.