PDA

View Full Version : ShopBot PRSalpha 96-60 never unpacked from the shipping crate, Sammamish WA

RonR
08-19-2015, 02:12 PM
A special opportunity awaits you. My buddy bought this machine, new, in Feb. 2013 for a woodworking business he intended to open. However a combination of zoning laws and divorce conspired to make starting that business impossible.

So now he's asked me to help him sell his CNC machine. It has never been used. In fact, it's never even been taken out of the shipping crate. I would include a picture but it would be of a boring shipping crate and it's all the way over in Sammamish while I'm hanging out in Fremont. However I do have details for you.

Shopbot PRSalpha 96-60-12 CNC Machine including
All needed software
HSD 2.2 HP 220V 1PH Alpha 24v onboard spindle
Indexing Head 12" Alpha Dom 110V 12:1
Digitizing Probe 3d Stylus : 2MM ⅛", ¼"
Router Bit Starter Kit
Air Drill Head PRS Double Valve
Pressure Foot Clamping PRS attachment
Drag Knife Donek D2 thick material

Everything is completely unused, still packed from the factory. It's in a big shipping crate that you'll have to come get yourself but we can provide strong backs and possibly a small forklift to help out, given enough warning.

All together this cost him $31,707.95. But you can have it for $26,000, saving over $5,000 on a brand new CNC machine. We are open to reasonable counter offers but not unreasonable ones. It is past its original 2 year warranty but free phone tech support is still offered and an additional 3 years of coverage can be purchased from ShopBot for $495. So you can get a fully warranted, never been turned on, CNC system for a bargain.

Alex Naumenko
08-19-2015, 02:15 PM
Call shopbot I think they will buy it back.

RonR
08-19-2015, 02:52 PM
Call shopbot I think they will buy it back.

Thanks for the thought. I have called them and they referred me to this fine site. :)

So, who needs an all but brand new CNC?

Ron

dsweeney
09-06-2015, 12:19 PM
Do you still have this shopbot?
I am very interested.

Dan.

felldown
09-23-2015, 01:11 PM
Still for sale?
I have someone who is interested.

Jamie

RonR
12-16-2015, 09:02 PM
Yes it's still for sale and the price has gone down to $21K. Drop me aline directly at rgrthe1st@gmail.com if anyone would like to take advantage of this deal...

RonR
03-08-2016, 02:10 PM
And it has sold! Thanks all for checking.