PDA

View Full Version : ShopBot BT32 Standard with 2.2HP SPindle for sale

TomM
10-29-2015, 11:05 AM
I am selling a practically new ShopBot Buddy BT32 Standard CNC Router with a 2.2HP HSD Spindle. It does have an mdf top with a plastic table top mounted onto it that was used for a vacuum type table. I do have this listed on Craigslist for $8,200.

I bought this machine from a company that was in the Space Center in Florida - but didn't use it much at all. I have had it for under 2 years and have hardly used it as well. It is in excellent condition - perfect.

When I received it the VFD (Variable frequency drive) was for a 3phase only application - so the company paid for a brand new one and I gave them back the other one. It is a 1Phase (single phase) machine, and the spindle plugs into a 30amp 240V outlet.

I did also purchase a USB controller card that allows software to control all spindle speeds so it does not have to be entered into the VFD all the time. This is a great feature.

This comes with The ShopBot Buddy BT32 Standard CNC Router, 2.2kw air cooled HSD Spindle, ShopBot control software, ShopBot parts software, USB Spindle speed control, Manual, Collets and Collet wrenches and nuts.

I will help you set it up on your computer and show you how it operates.

If you have any questions just let me know. The machine is located in NY State near the Tappan Zee Bridge on the west wide of the Hudson River.

I would rather have this picked up due to the size, but I think I have all the wood crating and might be able to put it all back together. Freight would need to be taken care of on your side.

Thanks -