PDA

View Full Version : V-Carve Pro for sale

SomeGuys2007
11-07-2015, 10:33 PM
We have a copy of V-carve pro for sale. It has never been installed or registered. This was purchased a few months ago. We later made the decision to go with Vectric Aspire. We have no need of V-Carve pro so are looking to sell it. We are asking $375.00. This includes Part works 3D and registration to your name. You will be able to update this software! This same software sells for $650.00 new.

mrgadget
11-09-2015, 06:05 AM
I'll take it. Sent you a PM.

Jay

Brian Moran
11-09-2015, 08:15 AM
Hi,
Just to clarify sales of Vectric software. If the Aspire licence was purchased as an upgrade from a VCarve Pro licence the person upgrading no longer owns a valid licence of VCarve Pro and cannot sell it on. The upgrade process is like part exchanging an older car for a newer one, you get a discount for your old car, but you don't get to keep both cars. However unlike part exchanging an older car, Vectric give the full purchase price of the cheaper licence off the more expensive one.

If the Aspire licence was purchased as a standalone product at full price you are entitled to sell your VCarve Pro licence and the licence would need to be transferred via Vectric with payment of a $50 licence transfer fee.

Brian

mrgadget
11-12-2015, 05:55 AM
Just to close this thread. I purchased this copy of Vcarve Pro shopbot edition from Mark. It is an unused copy and was never used to upgrade anything. It was a real pleasure dealing with him. So glad to be involved in this group of great people. Thanks again Mark! Now let's see how much better this is than PartWizard!!!!

Jay W

SomeGuys2007
11-14-2015, 04:04 AM
Thank you Jay. The feeling is mutual! Let me know if there are any questions you may have and I will be happy to answer them.

:)