PDA

View Full Version : inputs 2 & 3

angelosart
01-06-2016, 03:44 PM
I've run a rough cut 3 times now and before the cut is completed the my Buddy cut out--I get a "quit" window and inputs 2 & 3 get a red x in the center. I've already run about 1/2 the file and I don't want to try again until I figure out whats happening.

One thing I should mention is this is a large project I am working on and I had my machine too close to the wall and as I was doing a C3 the wood on the back end banged into the drywall a couple of times before I could hit the emergency button. Also, I had just cleaned my garage so I'm wondering if dust has anything to do with it.

Thanks
Angelo

Tim Lucas
01-06-2016, 04:18 PM
On mine #2&3 are my limit switches - I would check connections and wiring

angelosart
01-07-2016, 09:51 AM
Hii Tim,

I checked both x and y limit switches and from what I can tell the connections are solid and the wire/cable looks good.

Thanks
Angelo

Tim Lucas
01-07-2016, 07:58 PM
Hii Tim,

I checked both x and y limit switches and from what I can tell the connections are solid and the wire/cable looks good.

Thanks
Angelo

my limit switches have a red light in them that is on when limit not hit - don't know if that helps or not - did you check your settings - is #2&3 set up to your limit switches??? you can turn them off in the settings also as I did not use mine at first