PDA

View Full Version : Near Dayton Ohio with a BT32 or similar

Designer
02-06-2016, 07:18 AM
I've been using my BT 32 for about a year and still feel like a beginner. I would like to meet up with someone to share notes.

chuckster
02-13-2016, 01:40 AM
I live south of Dayton, 4 miles west of Trenton out in the sticks. I have a PRT alpha, but if interested I'd still meet to share notes!

Designer
02-14-2016, 01:15 PM
Sounds great. Are you using Aspire software? If so, I suspect the programming side is similar. I can either come directly to your location or we could meet somewhere around you. I can do this almost any weekend. Let me know.

Thanks

Ajcoholic
02-14-2016, 02:42 PM
I've been using my BT 32 for about a year and still feel like a beginner. I would like to meet up with someone to share notes.

im no expert with my bt48, but 4 years now this month and ive accomplished quite a bit with it. i do a variety of cutting from 3d solids to sheet stock. also use aspire.

im not close but feel free to email or even call me.

andrew coholic
ajcoholic@icloud.com

chuckster
02-23-2016, 09:14 PM
Just about any weekend is good for me as well. I have been using VCarve Pro for a while, and keep it up to date....Meeting either here or halfway-ish is good for me!

mcgoo
03-19-2016, 05:49 PM
Phil...Pat here...I have a PRT Alpha for about ten years...used it a lot ...I'm more cabinetmaker than techie with the shopbot but have used it to cut out thousands of parts etc. I live in Waynesville... call me 513-897-1360. Always fun to get together with fellow woodworker.