PDA

View Full Version : Toolpath Manager Library Message

wayne_walker
09-11-2007, 12:48 AM
I grouped 3 vectors and attempted to toolpath them. I received the message (TMP1003)Drive picture contains no points!

This is the first time I have received this message and received it twice today. I have not done anything differant than before.

If I ungroup the vectors it will allow me to toolpath them seperatley, which is what I did to get them cut.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Wayne

harryball
09-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Wayne, did you ever get this fixed? I see no one responded. I did find this recent thread, http://www.talkshopbot.com/forum/messages/20164/20157.html?1176749448

I also saw this error once but I stopped using PW altogether so I didn't persue a fix.

Robert

wayne_walker
09-16-2007, 02:21 AM
Robert,

Thanks for the link...

I have not had a chance to look into the problem. The parts were drawn in AutoCad and imported into PW.

I have VC Pro maybe I should go to that for toolpathing.

I will contact SB and see what they say.

Thanks again!

Wayne

andyb
09-16-2007, 09:47 AM
Wayne,
Go with V-Carve Pro. You'll get better results.

Andy B.

wayne_walker
09-17-2007, 12:15 AM
Andy,

Thanks for the input.

Do you know if I can import all of the tools from PW into VC Pro? I do not look forward to setting them up in VC Pro.

Thanks,

Wayne

fleinbach
09-17-2007, 07:30 AM
Wayne,

Putting all your bit profiles into Vcarve Pro is not that difficult once you get started. I purchased about a dozen differant profiles then drew there profile and put them in VCarve. It took me about an hour including drawing them to scale. I don't know if it will help but I have attached my database. Just copy it to the database folder in Vcarve. If you don't want to loose your original rename it old before copying this one to the database folder.

I'm not sure but I don't believe you can export or import tool databases.

3971 (18.8 k)

andyb
09-17-2007, 10:18 PM
Wayne,
Can't import your PW tools into VCP but Frank is right. It's very easy to setup your tools in VCP.

Andy B.