PDA

View Full Version : KCDW software?

kevin_reid
08-09-2005, 12:00 PM
I am looking at kcdw. Has anybody tried this. I have a demo and it looks great.

Kevin Reid

richards
08-09-2005, 12:19 PM
Have you talked to Shopbot lately? www.shopbottools.com/cabinetpkg.htm (http://www.shopbottools.com/cabinetpkg.htm). It looks like they've found a solution for you.

jkforney
08-09-2005, 01:16 PM
Kevin
I use KCDW and have for the last 5 years. Good program. Good people and support.

John

kevin_reid
08-10-2005, 09:38 AM
Mike, yes I am in contact with shopbot.

John thanks for the positive vote!

Kevin

johnnie53
08-12-2005, 07:31 PM
KCDw is a great program. With it you get Frame and Framless, plus the Framless program is great( I was told by a KCD tech) Closet Program. Unless your selling Closets full time with a showroom you don't need there closet add on,the framless part of the program will do a great job!
I'm currently using Cabnetware for Framed Cabs, but still have a lic for KCDw which this year I plan to upgrade(for one small price) to the latest KCDw version which looks great! I have version 6.

Also chech out true32.com they are a KCDw dealer and have done alot with KCD with helping them with programing and Consulting, and have many CNC solutions, but with those guys you need deep Pockets!!! But check out the forums and you'll see some insights on how well KCDw works, and belive me those guys there(true 32 group) make alot of money building cabinets ,there at the top of the food chain for Custom cabinets small to mid sized shops, there now a Nested based solution.