PDA

View Full Version : Single Line Fonts Any Style

giggalo
05-12-1999, 10:04 PM
Well shopbotters I have done it again, any single line font for shopbot.

I am making a cd with about 10 fonts on it and am taking orders for them, I will be putting the most used fonts on the cd and will make more if you have a need for them, so far I did about 100 with only a few letters not a full set to test and all 100 cut single line only, the fonts are as clean as the one you have on your computer, 45 shopbotters have sent me 5 fonts that they would like done and with this I know not to make the same ones twice, so far I have put in about 800 hrs in making them so there will be a fee for them.

Email me for a price, the set of 10 or more will be based on what most shopbotter want and need the most.

These font will have Capatial letters and Small and the & sign and the #s 1-10 and will be sharp 100%. I took my time doing these and will be useing them myself.

I wiil only make fonts for about another 2 week and call it guits for a while so get your order in now while they last

Ron

rfpaul@hotmail.com
05-12-1999, 10:23 PM
Ron, I'll put my order in for them font's, I hope you start working on a video next-he-he!

giggalo
05-13-1999, 02:10 AM
I might work on a cd with movies on doing diffrent things but not right now, got more work then I can handle..lol

john@pcjet.com
05-14-1999, 10:01 AM
For those who are interested, there is a free program called Visual Font Creator. You have to have AutoCad.

Visual Font Creator greatly simplifies the creation of new fonts and the editing of existing fonts. You trace over a character template within AutoCad by simply picking points, and Visual Font Creator will write the shape definition for you.

For more information on where to get it e-mail me.

John

J.E.T. Enterprises
"We make your imagination FLY!"
john@pcjet.com (mailto:john@pcjet.com)

john@pcjet.com
05-14-1999, 10:06 AM
For those that are discouraged and/or are having trouble using the single line fonts in AutoCad, there is a free program called Xshp that explodes AutoCAD text or shape entities into polylines.

For more information on where to get it e-mail me.

John

J.E.T. Enterprises

john@pcjet.com
05-18-1999, 02:18 AM
There has been a misconception about the availability of the above mentioned programs. J.E.T. Enterprises does not sell these "free" programs and never will. We only would like to know who uses AutoCAD; By having those people contact us for this software location we can be in direct communication with AutoCAD users and not bog down this forum. For those who wish to look at those programs and others like it for AutoCAD, please look at http://www.cadsyst.com/fonts.html
There are also many AutoCAD users forums and newsgroups available. You can contact me for these locations......free of charge.

"Again, science and technology overcomes fear & superstition"

John
J.E.T. Enterprises

bill@seasidesmallcraft.com
05-24-1999, 10:21 AM
I've posted a picture of some lettering samples that Bill Palumbo did using Ron's converted fonts. There's also a picture of Bill's dust pickup on the same page. You can find it at Bill Palumbo's pictures (http://www.seasidesmallcraft.com/billdust.htm).

Bill Young

eochoa@pens.com
07-22-1999, 04:56 PM
I'm interest on getting some single line fonts format shx to use them on a Laser engraved machine. If anyone has them please contact me.
eochoa@pens.com (mailto:eochoa@pens.com).
fonts that I'm interest are times roman & arial
they need to have special characters. thanks

danhamm@abccom.bc.ca
06-18-2000, 01:43 AM
Hi, I am a new shopbotter, "but " old engraver
If you want single line fonts and you are a corel
user, " in Coreldraw type what you want to engrave
or route take it in to trace "centerline" trace it
fine resolution "save as vector" as cpt file
open in coreldraw in the table size you work with
set your registration and export as DXF and engrave it...