PDA

View Full Version : Rngengravers

lto
12-07-2004, 09:45 AM
Does anyone have some input as to the value of this service? rngengravers.com

jthelen
12-08-2004, 09:51 AM
Ron is a wealth of information. His site is set to help shopbotter make money with their machines. If you need something , just ask him, most of the time he can help you. There are lots of files to download, ideas to try, tip and tricks, and links. I signed up and feel it was worth the money
Jim

gerald_d
12-08-2004, 11:29 AM
What I wrote here over 2 years ago:

"Well, two years ago I also paid the $120, and I did find him helpful for tracing the outlines of parts that I had to get out in a hurry. However, I found his server to be "a joke" (used in the same sense that he uses the term) There was very little information there that I could use and it was badly organised with continuous problems of password access. If you spend money with RonV, my opinion is that you must get the benefit of it by direct (e-mail/voice) interaction with him. Yes, he is very keen and willing to help. You must however be aware that he is prone to wild exaggeration, as he will admit himself. LOL (So beware when the "Master" advertises that he will teach you to master a ShopBot in 48 hours . . . . )"

lto
12-08-2004, 03:43 PM
Is the current version of part wizard supported by Ron or is most of his work in older versions or other more advanced software? Anything that helps me have the soon to be delivered shopbot earning it's pay sooner is worth money. However I've been taken as a sucker before causing me to be a bit more scepticle.

R&G (Unregistered Guest)
12-08-2004, 07:12 PM
LTO there is only 3 things to learn to master a shopbot

danc
12-14-2004, 07:23 PM
I purchased a tabletop machine a couple months ago and knew nothing about anything except that
I wanted to make signs,I found Ron's service to be worth every cent I paid and more.Tell him what you want to do, and he will make you a movie (CD) showing you how step by step.Like Ron says if you can't follow a movie,sell your machine! Thanks Ron for all your time and help....Dan