PDA

View Full Version : Indexer Designer

waynelocke
04-24-2005, 03:48 PM
I have been trying to hook up my indexer to use "Indexer Designer" virtual tool included with the v 3.4.1 for the PRT. I cannot get it to show up in the menu. It is located in the Virtual Tools folder in the Shopbot Folder in Program Files. Does anyone know how to do this? It doesn't show up on either computer.
Wayne Locke

Brady Watson
04-24-2005, 06:27 PM
Wayne,
Add this line to your VitualTools.cfg file:

VT = &Indexer, \Virtual Tools\Indexer\Indexer.exe, 0, 0

-Brady

waynelocke
04-25-2005, 01:01 AM
Thanks Brady.
Wayne

bill.young
04-25-2005, 01:03 PM
Hey Wayne,

Make sure you read the instructions that are in the same folder before you start...it describes the setup and the various options. The Indexer Virtual Tool is a work in progress so any feedback you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Also make sure you have the newest version. The folder that it's in should be named "Indexer"...if it's named "Indexer Designer" then you have an old version. If you have the "Indexer Designer" version you can get the current one by re-downloading the ShopBot software or by emailing me.

Bill

paco
04-25-2005, 03:21 PM
Hey guys!

Just an observation I made while looking at it; the 3.4.1 setup (Alpha at least) did'nt created the 'wrap' folder (in 'Indexer' folder) by itself... this prevented the "Wrap text from Part Wizard around the blank" function to work properly... but once created, it looks to work fine...