PDA

View Full Version : Jacobs Power Router Chuck (no wrenches needed).

limestonecnc@dixiestone.com
12-02-2002, 11:57 AM
Has anyone used a PowerCollet (no wrenches needed). I want to make changing tools faster. Or is there a system for a PC that will work. Any feedback would be great.
Thanks,
Scott

gerald_d
12-02-2002, 12:43 PM
Use the "Keyword Search" feature of this forum and type in the word "Jacobs". You will see that it has often been discussed before - this is at least the 3rd thread with the word Jacobs in the title.

john.lesage@snet.net
12-03-2002, 08:50 PM
There is a far better speed chuck. I purchased it from the guys who manufactures them. Right now I can't put my records on the company. Their made to fit Porter Cable. With one Allen wrench; a new bit!
I found the company from an article in Fine Woodworking. About $75.00. You could check their index on-line. If I had more than one shopbot I'd have more speed chucks.

john.lesage@snet.net
12-03-2002, 08:59 PM
There is a far better speed chuck. I purchased it from the guys who manufactures them. Right now I can't put my records on the company. Their made to fit Porter Cable. With one Allen wrench; a new bit!
I found the company from an article in Fine Woodworking. About $75.00. You could check their index on-line. If I had more than one shopbot I'd have more speed chucks.