PDA

View Full Version : Dxf batch viewer?

myxpykalix
01-23-2008, 05:28 AM
I'm looking for a small batch viewer app for my dxf files, something that is small for viewing thumbnails of the files in a folder (kind of like ACDSee). Nothing like some bloated big app just some type of viewer. I use Brava viewer which is great but it won't let you view in batches only single files. I searched the archives with no luck and talkshopbot.com
thanks

bcammack
01-23-2008, 08:20 AM
Autodesk DWG TrueView is free now. I was testing it yesterday and noticed that the "Open File" dialog does display a small thumbnail of the currently highlighted dwg file's contents.

Not precisely what you describe, but an improvement of sorts being able to scroll through a list of filenames and see the contents one at at time, quickly.

paul60
01-23-2008, 05:24 PM
http://www.tucows.com/preview/332734

try this viewer it works for me
free dwg viewer

myxpykalix
01-23-2008, 06:13 PM
thanks paul, I am already using this viewer and i like it, but i can't open a folder and view all the contents in thumbnails with this viewer which is what i'm trying to do, unless you know something i don't? If it does that please tell me how, as i can't do it.I have a folder full of files that are misnamed or just numbered and when you are trying to find something i don't want to have to open each one individually just to see what it is. thanks...