PDA

View Full Version : Archive through May 29, 2001

jkforney
12-06-2000, 08:46 AM
Just got back from helping Shopbot at the Atlantic City Sign Show. What a class act Shopbot is. From the way they take care of people helping out to the way they help other shopbotters and prospective purchasers.

I am proud to be associated with a company the really puts the customer first. I'm even impressed with the way that they answer all my stupid questions with unfailingly courteousness.

The people in the office and in the manufacturing end get things done and deserve an "attaboy". So here it is

.................Attaboy Shopbot..................

John Forney

sutter@iinet.com
03-01-2001, 01:01 AM
I am a new customer and I am also pleased. I have not yet recieved my PRT 96 yet but expect it within tthree weeks. I am most impressed by the amount of information and support on-line. This shows a major committment to customer service and is a major reason I chose to buy Shopbot. I hope the service after the sale is as good!

rgengrave@aol.com
03-01-2001, 02:19 AM
Wayne you are in good hands with Shopbot.

Ron

Jerry Hinton
03-13-2001, 05:53 PM
are there any botters out there cutting plastics, preferably acrylic! need to know accuracy of machine?

BLAKESCUSTOMTRIM@YAHOO.COM
05-29-2001, 10:38 PM
JUST GOT MY SHOPBOT UP AND RUNNING ALL MY FRIENDS WANT TO USE IT . EVERY THING IS WORKING . NOW IT'S TIME TO GO TO WORK. THANKS FOR MAKING A PRODUCT WE CAN AFFORD .