PDA

View Full Version : Easy website

procarve
01-03-2008, 12:55 PM
I have been looking for an easy to use website creation software - I found it -

I used squarespace.com to create this and am working on bringing the galleries and such up to date -

full disclosure - i get no compensation from squarespace, just like their stuff

Bill

www.procarvecnc.com (http://www.procarvecnc.com)

andre
01-05-2008, 07:27 PM
Bill
nice site.
I use networksolutions and have been for years.
Square spave looks nice I may check it out.
Are you doing any online reatailing?

harryball
01-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Very nice site. How long did it take you to put it together from scratch to the point it is now?

Andre, I also used Netsol for years upon years, but their continuing decline in customer service combined with repeated chronic outages last year drove me away. I with with hostmonster.com and have been very happy so far.

Robert

procarve
01-07-2008, 01:24 PM
Thanks guys -

The site took about a week or so of playing with it and tweaking to get it where it is but I had about 80% done within a few hours - really simple for anyone comfortable with software at all.

The only tricky parts were getting the amazon a store to fit and the 3d catalog still doesn't fit perfectly. I had to email tech support on where to find the column widths and they got right back to me.

I am not really selling online right now although I have plans to later, the purpose of the site is really to provide documentation of work since we don't have a store front and most of my customers never see the shop.